Gordana Ivkovic recently completed work on a children’s guide to Croatia. Her superb illustrations allow children to discover this beautiful country in both an interesting and a fun way.
Her inspiring illustrations bring to life the streets of the largest Croatian towns, fascinating scenes from the past, as well as all the features that make Croatia attractive, special and wonderful.
Games, labyrinths, puzzles and a quiz represent an easy way to get to know the country and discover things such as:
• Who are picoki and what are German miles?
• Where is the meeting place of witches and where do giants gather?
• Are there deserts in Croatia?
• How can you adopt a dolphin or a bat?
• How can you write a letter using the Glagolitic script?
• Why is Varaždin not the capital of Croatia and when was the Republic of Dubrovnik abolished?
Let your wonderful journey through Croatia begin!
Categories: Gordana Ivkovic